Finally, a modern twist on traditional home roofing is made available with stone-coated pacific shake. This lightweight and durable combination of Galvalume steel and finely graded natural stone creates the classic wood shake appearance while maintaining all of modern day benefits. Stone-coated pacific shake is the perfect addition to any traditional style home, melding fire-resistant materials with the classic look of wood, to create a truly superior roofing alternative.
With deep wood grain impressions and a variety of natural and synthetic colors, stone-coated pacific shake roofing beautifully compliments any variety of architectural models. The charming, wood-like appearance makes stone-coated pacific shake the perfect replacement for any outdated, unsafe traditional wood roof without compromising the authentic warm feel of your home. With Class-A fire resistance, 120-mph wind resistance, and at only 1.5lb sq. ft., all backed by a limited lifetime product, and a non-prorated appearance warranty, it is the best choice to keep your traditional style home in like-new condition.
- Strong and walkable (26-gauge galvalume steel coupled with aggressive angles provide a solid walking surface.)
- Lightweight (1.5 lbs/sq. ft.)
- Class-A Fire Rated (Verify correct underlay to meet codes)
- 120-mph Wind Warranty (Engineered for FL & TX High Wind Coastal regions to withstand 150-mph)
- Hail Impact Warranty (No perforation of the panel from hail UL 2218 Class-4 rated)