Metro Roman Tile creates the timeless look of true Mediterranean tile without the excessive weight. At only 1.5lbs/sq. ft. it’s one of the lightest roofing tiles on the market today. Stone-coated roman tile has a heart of steel and is coated by an advanced stone granule that offers the best protection for your home. Its patented design allows for a secure fit to any architectural style.
Stone-coated roman tile allows you to choose the look that’s right for your home and it won’t curl, break or burn and is virtually maintenance free. The blending of Stone on Steel creates a tough barrier against the elements, offering long-life performance that creates the perfect protector for your home.
A Shield against the Elements
Every panel is formed from 26-gauge *Galvalume® steel covered with 100% acrylic resin basecoat embedded with natural rock granules and a clear 100% acrylic over-glaze. Stone-coated roman tile is a durable, lightweight and Long-Life roof panel that offers one of the industry’s best high-wind performances today.
Stone-coated roman tile is backed by a great warranty covering 120-mph wind and a class-4 hail impact (UL 2218) resistance rating and will provide years of maintenance free protection.
- 50-Year Limited Warranty (Prorated & Fully Transferable)
- Walkable (26-ga., 55% Al-Zn coated sheet steel)
- Lightweight (1.5 lbs/sq. ft.)
- Class-A Fire Rated (Non-combustible roof covering)
- 120-mph Wind Warranty (Engineered for FL & TX High Wind Coastal regions to withstand 150-mph)
- Hail Impact Warranty (UL 2218 Class-4 rated)